Review | The Body Shop Coconut Oil Hair Shine




Chelsee here with a quick review of this unique product from The Body Shop! I have naturally frizzy hair that is especially unruly after taking showers; seeing as how i'm always running late for class, I have very little time to pile on multiple products just to tame a few fly-aways.

For 1.7 oz you're getting a full tin of a "moisturizing balm made with pure coconut oil to shine and define all hair types", which is exactly true! For application, I simply glide my fingers over the solid balm, without actually "picking up" any product, and run my hands through my hair concentrating on the outermost layer. While it may not seem like you have any actual product in your hands, you have to keep in mind that this is an almost oil-based product, so less is definitely more.



The end result leaves your hair smelling like the sweet scent of coconut (that can last for quite a while), smooth, and frizz-free. I highly recommend this product and plan on repurchasing- which, by the looks of it, won't be for a while!

What products do you use to tame frizz?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Connect

Follow on Bloglovin

the bloggers

alina | 24 | california
chelsee | 23 | california

Contact

For business inquiries please contact us at: