Wish List | Fresh Citron de Vigne Eau De Parfum




A trip to Sephora usually results in either a lighter wallet, or a need for products you didn't even think you had a fancy for. You may recognize this brand as their Sugar Lip Treatments are a staple item for many beauty-addicts, yet I wonder why the amazing scents from their perfume line go so unnoticed!

At $38/30ml, this product would definitely be quite a splurge for me. While my Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume has kept me quite contempt for quite a while, I think this wouldn't be a bad time to hint at a potential Christmas gift- so here we are, with the first installment of the Wish Lister series!
What are some of your favorite scents?


A single spritz from this shabby-chic bottle and I instantly think of the English countryside- quaint, simple, yet beautiful. If 'pretty' were a perfume, this would be it, as it makes you feel fresh and simply feminine. Now, here are some legitimate descriptions of the perfume straigt from the makers themselves:

"Top Notes: neroli, bitter orange, pink grapefruit 

Middle Notes: Fresh’s pinot noir accord, jasmine tea leaves, lemongrass 
Bottom Notes: patchouli, sandalwood, amber" -Fresh
This perfume is absolutely lovely, and I will be sure to pick it up... one of these days! Did I mention the packaging was adorable? It's adorable.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Connect

Follow on Bloglovin

the bloggers

alina | 24 | california
chelsee | 23 | california

Contact

For business inquiries please contact us at: