Asian Beauty Haul | featuring Peripera and Tony Moly products

This is a little embarrassing

For the past couple of weeks I’ve been going crazy over Korean and Japanese beauty products, and the photo above is just part of my stash thus far. 

I did some major damage at an Asian beauty store when I was visiting my boyfriend in California this past week. Image in Monterey Park has a HUGE selection despite the limited shop space and I was able to find a ton of skincare products I didn’t expect to see. Here’s what I got:

(L) #2 Pink Juice (R) #1 Cherry Juice
Peripera Peri’s Tint Water in #1 Cherry Juice and #2 Pink Juice ($10 each)

The packaging is what drew me to these at first. For all you 2NE1 fans out there, you’ll recognize the cute art by Mari Kim. These tints remind me of the Benefit Benetints but instead of that nail polish-like brush the Peripera tints come with a doe foot applicator. 


Peripera Peri's Tint Jelly in #06 Sky Stick ($7 I think)

This is my favorite out of the entire haul. IT LOOKS BLUE RIGHT?? But thanks to some sort of Korean witchcraft this stuff is a beautiful shade of raspberry on my lips. It's super moisturizing and after a few hours it leaves a nice stain behind. There is a scent to this lippie, but I freaking love it so much and sometimes I find myself swiping it on my lips just to catch a whiff.


Tony Moly Panda's Dream So Cool Eye Stick ($12, but I just saw this at Urban Outfitters for $10!)

Look at this cute little thing omggg howww whyyyyyyy HE'S SO CUTE. Just like the name suggests, this eye stick is really cooling on my undereye area and I usually apply some of this before I put on my eye cream. It doesn't really give me as much moisture as I would like, but the cooling feeling is suuuch a relief (especially in this Vegas heat) that I plan on keeping this guy.

Whew, ok. So I bought a TON of sheet masks and much much more so instead of cramming all that in here I plan on making separate posts for my favorites later on. Stay tuned!

----

Do you have any Asian beauty recommendations? I've wanted to try out mascaras but I have no clue where to start. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Connect

Follow on Bloglovin

the bloggers

alina | 24 | california
chelsee | 23 | california

Contact

For business inquiries please contact us at: