Review | The Face Shop Face It Moisture Pore Balm

Hi everyone! Today I'll be reviewing one of my favorite primer type products right now. I purchased this in another huge Korean beauty haul and I'm really excited to talk about it.


I was suuuper excited to try this product out and I’m so happy that it lived up to my expectations. The Face Shop Face It Moisture Pore Balm is a primer for people with DRY SKIN. YES. A PRIMER. THAT MOISTURIZES. YESS. As I’ve mentioned before, I have very dry skin so most primers end up accentuating my dry patches. But then again, most primers are formulated with combo to oily skin people in mind because makeup tends to fade faster on these skin types, so I can’t really complain. So imagine my surprise when I found this product! I can put this all over my face without worrying about my dry patches showing. The velvety texture minimizes the large pores I have around my cheeks without drying out my skin! The product even comes with a little spatula so I don't have to dip my grubby little fingers into the pot.

Waah little spatula~ I don't use the sponge though

Brand new! Taken before I dug it up with the spatula :P
The pink color caught me off guard at first, but no worries - the product blends to a colorless finish on the skin. For me, this product had a little bit of a learning curve. After I had put some on my face, I don’t think I gave it enough time to settle on my skin so when I put my makeup on top it ended up looking cakey. So the second time around, I let the pore balm settle into my skin for about 2 minutes before I applied my foundation. Whew, thank goodness I figured that out. My skin has never looked so flawless! 

For all you combo/oily people out there, The Face Shop has a similar product called the Face It Oil Cut Pore Balm. 

I bought the Moisture Pore Balm on KoreaDepart for $7.51. If I ever run out of this (which might not be any time soon considering how little is needed to cover your entire face), I'll definitely be repurchasing from here!

Have you tried The Face Shop products before? Which ones are your favorites? I'd like some recommendations! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Connect

Follow on Bloglovin

the bloggers

alina | 24 | california
chelsee | 23 | california

Contact

For business inquiries please contact us at: