Review | SKINFOOD Rose Essence Soft Cream Blusher #6


Hi everyone! I have a backlog of products to review so I've been doing my best to churn out as many reviews as possible. Here's another Korean beauty product by SKINFOOD called the Rose Essence Soft Cream Blusher. I got this in #6* and so far I'm enjoying it!

ooo so bright
As you can see from the picture, the Rose Essence Soft Cream blusher in #6 is a very vibrant pink with slight bluish undertones. Sheered out on my cheeks the color looks like a very natural flush. I know we're going into fall and deeper colors are more suited for the season, but I seriously love bright blushes any time of the year. This blush looks sooo natural on my NC30-35 skintone.

I use a Real Techniques contour brush to apply my cream blushes. In the photo below I'm wearing this product and my Lovely ME:EX You & Face Blusher highlighter in Gold Glow by The Face Shop.


What I love the most about the Soft Cream blushers in general is the scent. It's not an overbearing rose smell at all. I have very sensitive skin so I try to avoid products with crazy amounts of fragrance but I just could not pass up on this compact because the packaging is soo freaking gorgeous. @__@ I'm such a sucker for floral patterns and this little compact is just flat out beautiful.

I like this blush a lot! It's small and well packaged making it easy for travel. The smell isn't offensive and application is a breeze. I bought this online on KoreaDepart for like 5 or 6 bucks. If I ever have to repurchase, I definitely will.

--
* I also bought this in #4, but I haven't gotten around to using it yet. :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Connect

Follow on Bloglovin

the bloggers

alina | 24 | california
chelsee | 23 | california

Contact

For business inquiries please contact us at: