Review | Geo Tri Color Brown Circle Lenses


Hi everyone! Alina here with my first circle lens review! These are the Geo Tri Color Brown circle lenses from PinkyParadise. I've actually had these guys for at least a few months but I didn't think to review them until now. :P

Here are the stats for my particular set of lenses:
Brand: GEO
Diameter: 14.0mm/14.2mm
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Prescription: -3.50 for both eyes

guess who stayed up until 4am watching anime hahahahaha this loser
I really like these lenses. These are the only ones that I feel like are natural enough to wear in real life. :P Most of my circle lenses are for cosplay purposes only. I find that these ones are pretty comfortable to wear when I'm out and about, even in this dry Vegas heat. I'd say they wear for about 4-6 hours until I feel the need to apply eyedrops. The color is really vivid against my super dark brown irises. My only concern is that my base curve according to my regular contact prescription is 8.7mm while these ones are 8.6mm. I try to only wear these lenses on special occasions for that reason alone. 

eyeliner looking fierce as fuck yooo

I prefer my lenses to NOT be enlarging, which is why I like these ones so much. I also like how they don't have a black ring around them. I feel like the color fades into my eyes a bit more naturally without it. I would totally repurchase these again once they expire as most circle lenses have a shelf life of about one year.

Thanks for reading! Do you have any circle lens recommendations?

1 comments:

  1. MGM Resorts, Ltd. announces new gaming destination in
    MGM 아산 출장샵 Resorts International 광양 출장마사지 today announced 고양 출장마사지 a brand 광주광역 출장마사지 new resort and hotel featuring more than 500 of its slot machines, table 제천 출장샵 games, and video

    ReplyDelete

 

Connect

Follow on Bloglovin

the bloggers

alina | 24 | california
chelsee | 23 | california

Contact

For business inquiries please contact us at: