Skin Care | New Additions



image
Skin care junkie #2 here with just a few new bits that I've added my ever-growing collection. I've decided to up my game a bit with a few higher-end products that are mere enhancements of things I've already tried and loved.


It's Skin Power 10 Formula VC Effector (Yellow), $15.25- Alina recommended this particular serum to me after confiding in her that I was determined to find an affordable serum that wasn't too hydrating for my combination-oily skin.

Claims: "Brightening serum containing vitamin C and green tea components suppresses the formation of freckles that can make skin look dull and dark, and tightens pores to leave skin fair and luminous".

Since moving to Boston, I've put my skin through absolute torture due to stress, humidity, and taking the subway everyday (dirt, grime, and smog galore). This 30mlglass bottle from Image Beauty leaves my skin perfectly hydrated (but not oily), bright, and super soft when I wake up in the morning. I'm definitely going to try more products from this line!

Origins Clear Improvement Mask, $25.00- My blackheads have been particularly pesky this summer, so I opted for a high-end version of my beloved Queen Helen Mint Julep Masque in hopes that the price tag might make a difference. While I do love both, I find that this mask is just as effective without being as drying. I leave this on until I the mud has dried, and rinse off with warm water. The end result leaves my skin feeling completely clear and balanced.

Argan Daily Moisturizer SPF 47 with Sunboost ATB™, $32.00- While I have no complaints about Simple's Light Protecting Moisturizer with SPF 15, I though upping the SPF level would treat my skin better in the long-run, especially for days when I'm out in the sun all day (so, never). Finding an SPF of 47 at such a low price was incredible, but what was even more amazing was the lightweight texture of the formula! It feels as thin in consistency as a 'light moisturizer' (those designed for oilier skin types), yet feels super smooth once blended into the skin. You can't go wrong with a natural line of skin care!


Those are just a few of the latest additions to my skin care stockpile collection. What have you treated yourself to lately? Let us know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Connect

Follow on Bloglovin

the bloggers

alina | 24 | california
chelsee | 23 | california

Contact

For business inquiries please contact us at: