Beauty Bits | The Benefits of Trial-Size Products


 It's the aisle you always pass by in the drugstore, the one place you might visit if you're planning on going on vacation, but the last place you'd think of when going on a beauty haul- the travel section! This particular area is always stocked with small, trial-sized products that are excellent options if you're on a budget or just want to try something new without the commitment of buying a full-sized product. Here are some of my current testers:

I found each of these items for under $5 at my local Target and The Body Shop. Each of them came with what I felt to be just enough product for you to test as they lasted me for well over a month- the perfect amount of time to see how your skin may react. Below are the prices for the full-size items.

Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturizer, $8.99
Having oily/combination skin nearly steered me in the complete opposite direction of this product. However, I trust this particular brand so much that I decided to try this moisturizer out anyway and was not disappointed- my skin just felt so refreshed and ready to take on the cold winter season. I would recommend this for all skin types, especially sensitive, as it seems to give your skin the perfect amount of moisture without over-drying or becoming greasy.

At the recommendation of the trustworthy gossmakeupartist, this "soap" is indeed a wonder product as you can use it for just about anything- cleaning, body wash, brush cleaner, and even a facial soap! I use this just once a week to give my skin a literally squeaky-clean finish. There is a heavy peppermint scent which I don't mind, and may even be attractive to many dudes out there. I've not since broken out even with my relatively sensitive skin. This is definitely a cult favorite, and for good reason!

The Body Shop Seaweed Mattifying Day Cream, $16.50
My holy grail moisturizer! This product keeps me matte throughout the entire day, is extremely light in texture, and smells so pleasant. Despite having such a small amount of product, I find that using that smallest amount of the gel is not only cost-efficient, but also the perfect amount for application. If you've had any trouble with finding a moisturizer with natural oil-controlling properties, I highly recommend this!


That's it for my skincare beauty bits for now! Would you rather buy full or trial-sized products? Let us know!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Connect

Follow on Bloglovin

the bloggers

alina | 24 | california
chelsee | 23 | california

Contact

For business inquiries please contact us at: