Current Skin Care Routine



Having sensitive skin definitely decreases my product options at the drugstore! After quite a bit of research (*cough* makeupalley *cough*) I've finally found an entire skin care routine that doesn't break my wallet. Each of these items are priced under $10 at most retailers, and contain ingredients that are natural, organic, and non-synthetic.



Using the cult favorite St. Ives Apricot Scrub left my skin feeling quite polished, yet soon before finishing off my last bottle I began to realize the potential repercussions of excessive abrasion to my young skin. With that, I'm happy to report that this Green Tea Scrub leaves my skin feeling exfoliated and renewed without too much damage to my skin. The scrubbing beads in this are incredibly small compared to the Apricot Scrub, and also has a fresh green tea scent that wakes me up first thing in the morning. However, I tend to use this in the shower as the steam opens my pores for an even deeper clean.

This has been my go-to moisturizer whenever I plan on spending some time outside (what with college and all, it's not that often). Simple is one of my favorite skin care brands because their products have no fragrance and contain very few ingredients, most of which are natural and don't contain alcohol. The best part is that it doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy- a major plus in any product containing SPF!

Finding a cleanser that can brighten your skin without drying it out can be a challenge. As a clear, gel product, this facial wash does just that and then some. It's gentle enough to be used on my sensitive skin and leaves my face feeling completely clean and even a little brighter. I'd repurchase it, but don't feel like spending extra cash on shipping costs- boo.

If you have extremely sensitive skin, this is the toner for you! This product boasts just under five ingredients total, the main of which being organic rose water. I simply spray my face one or twice, let the water sink into my skin until dry, then continue with a moisturizer- no cotton pads needed! This is a fantastic option for those who want to try a toner or astringent as it's very skin-friendly and can last you quite a while.


That's it for my skin care routine at the moment! What are some of the products you use daily?

1 comments:

  1. I love the Simple Refreshing Facial Wash Gel! It's amazing!

    Cathy from http://helllo-cathy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 

Connect

Follow on Bloglovin

the bloggers

alina | 24 | california
chelsee | 23 | california

Contact

For business inquiries please contact us at: