Autumn Lip Essentials | Korres Lip Butter + Smith's Rosebud Salve



Smith's Rosebud Salve, $6.00

Autumn weather brings about the dryness in skin- to prevent the flaky, dull lips of the season, I've found a few essential items that keep my lips soft, hydrated, and flushed with color!


The newest addition to my lip product collection, this Korres lip butter is absolutely perfect for autumn weather and makeup looks. The packaging itself is simply adorable, sleek, and boasts beneficial ingredients straight from Athens, Greece! I decided to pick this up at Sephora after hearing countless beauty junkies rave about how naturally flushed their lips looked after application. The shade I have is 'Pomegranate', a soft, pink-toned peach that applies effortlessly with just your finger. The color has a sheer to medium pigmentation, is easily buildable, and lasts just as long as a rouge lipstick.



Next we have my beloved Smith's Rosebud Salve. Different from the Rosebud Lip Balm, this product can be applied with just your fingers to nearly any area of your body in need of intense hydration (my favorite uses are around my cuticles and, of, course, my lips). The salve produces a slight tint of rose upon your lips and leaves a beautifully feminine rose scent, as well. I find this to be perfect for cold winter days, when my lips are quite chapped, or when I'm feeling a little under the weather and need a lip product that won't wash my skin out like a traditional lip balm.

To further protect your lips from the cold autumn weather, be sure to exfoliate at least once a week using a lip exfoliator (I'm currently using one from e.l.f. and it works wonderfully). That's it for my picks of the moment, have a great day, everyone!

How do you keep your lips hydrated during the fall?





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Connect

Follow on Bloglovin

the bloggers

alina | 24 | california
chelsee | 23 | california

Contact

For business inquiries please contact us at: