Review | ItsJudyTime Eyeshadow Palette


 Having the chance to meet one of your favorite YouTube beauty gurus in person? Check! I was lucky enough to attend ItsJudyTime's L.A. meetup this past month and scored this beautiful neutral palette signed by Judy herself! Does it live up to the hype and meet her high standards? In my opinion...


This has got to be one of my all-time favorite eyeshadow palettes! It has twelve super pigmented shades that compliment any skin tone, is very versatile and simply gorgeous. Many of these shades can be worn alone  or combined for a simple day look or a neutral smokey eye for night. Despite my skepticism about many beauty guru sponsorships, I believe BH Cosmetics did a wonderful job bringing Judy's personal style into a sleek and compact package.

The palette itself is made of hard cardboard, has a reliable mirror that hasn't warped, and closes with the help of sturdy interior magnets. The pan size is quite standard while the shadows themselves are true to their display color. An added bonus- "Natural is beautiful, but makeup is glam" is engraved inside under the mirror (I'll remember that as I pile on the mascara).

If you're easily put off by bright eyeshadow colors, fear not! The purple and blue shades can be sheered out quite a bit and can be used alternatively as highlights, or, placed in the inner corner of the eye, or underneath the lower lashline for a simple pop of color.

I've used this palette for a good couple of weeks and must admit that it rivals my current love for the Stila 'In the Light' palette. It has great color variety, is surprisingly very pigmented, and most of all- affordable! I'd recommend this for beauty lovers of all ages and levels of experience.


Have you tried this palette or any other BH Cosmetics products?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Connect

Follow on Bloglovin

the bloggers

alina | 24 | california
chelsee | 23 | california

Contact

For business inquiries please contact us at: