Sunday Detox | Weekly Spa Session no. 1



imageSunday nights are the perfect opportunity for me to indulge in a bit of beauty bliss. I have more than my fair share of intensive treatments, and I like to switch things up from week to week depending on how my skin is behaving. Here are some of the products I've chosen for tonight's beauty regime.

Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask, $26.00
This restorative hair mask uses "avocado, sweet almond and argan oils [and] rosehip oil" to help prevent any breakage to dry or chemically-treated hair. With the winter months leaving my hair feeling slightly dehydrated, I rely on weeky mask treatments to help balance out the moisture content.With this applied generously throughout my damp hair, I'm ready to start my routine!

The Body Shop Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter, $15.00
When I want to start my skin care routine with a squeaky-clean face, I reach for this ultra-creamy cleansing butter. I scoop a small amount of the white, camomile-scented balm and rub lightly over my face and lids, and am left with a super soft feeling on my skin.


Faith Aromatherapy Tahitian Monoi Anti-Aging Sugar Scrub, $17.00
Before cleansing with my The Body Shop Skin Clearing Facial Wash, I gently rub a small amount of this sugar scrub (which smells exactly like brown sugar) onto my skin. The granuals are quite large, so I use this just once a week and alternate with less abrasive scrubs. This anti-aging scrub works wonders, and if the price tag weren't so high I would definitely repurchase!

Freeman Facial Polishing Mask, $3.99
Some weeks I find myself wearing a full face of makeup every single day. Near the end of the week, my skin feels absolutely exhausted and could use a serious detox. This new product from Freeman uses "naturally purifying Activated Charcoal [that] helps absorb oil and impurities without over-drying". The consistency resembles that of a sugar scrub, with black granules to help exfoliate the skin, with no noticeable scent. Seven minutes later and my skin is ready for another week of havoc-eek!

Revlon Nail Enamel 'Flirt', $3.97
Sally Hansen Double Duty Strengthening Base & Top Coat, $4.99
While my face and hair masks are still working their magic, I usually find time to give myself a mini-manicure. This week's polish features this gorgeous, bright lavender color that is absolutely perfect for spring! I finish the look off with my current favorite top coat from Sally Hansen (this stuff has left my nails chip-free for over a week!).

Bath & Body Works Triple Moisture Body Cream 'Velvet Sugar', $12.50
After using a light body scrub/wash duo in the shower, I'm left with a new layer of exfoliated skin cells that are ready for moisture! For intense hydration, I use this body cream that smells of red velvet and sugar all over my body, concentrating on the elbows and hands. In the morning, my skin is well nourished and ready for another week!



Do you have a weekly pamper routine? Let us know which products you're loving!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Connect

Follow on Bloglovin

the bloggers

alina | 24 | california
chelsee | 23 | california

Contact

For business inquiries please contact us at: