Lip Service | BITE Beauty Luminous Creme Lipsticks


Hello friends! Alina here with the first installment of Lip Service, a series of posts concerning some of my favorite go to lip products. 

BITE Beauty is a Sephora and (sometimes) QVC exclusive brand that has some AMAZING lipcolors in their arsenal. Not only do they have a broad color range but the texture of these lip products is unbelievable. I have dry lips so the creaminess of BITE lipcolors has even out-hydrated some of my MAC Amplified Creme and Lustre finish lipsticks. Perhaps even more impressive is the pigmentation. The versatility of these shades allows you to start off with a hint of color using a light touch or a full on application directly from the tube. 

In terms of packaging, I’ve expressed my opinion on rubberized cases before. Although it looks and feels nice, fingerprints and dirt transfers easily and for someone like me who is a huge packaging weirdo, keeping them clean is a hassle. I do like how each lipstick is imprinted with the BITE logo on it. Even a chunk of the ‘B’ is chomped off which I think is a very cute detail.

First up is “ Pepper.” It’s a neutral muted pink brown shade that I love pairing with my NARS blush in Sin. It’s probably the closest I’ll get to glamorous during the daytime. :P

“Shiraz” is a beautiful dusty plum shade perfect for day or night time looks. I also pair this with “Sin.” 

Here’s a swatch on my arm!

(L) Shiraz (R) Pepper

The BITE Beauty line has a great selection of other neutral shades and even some fantastic vibrants that I haven’t included in this post. If you’re into pigmented lipsticks that offer a lot of moisture, give these a shot!

Have you tried any other BITE lipsticks? Give me some suggestions! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Connect

Follow on Bloglovin

the bloggers

alina | 24 | california
chelsee | 23 | california

Contact

For business inquiries please contact us at: