Beauty Bits | Treat Yourself!


image
 Sometimes you've just got to treat yourself! Being on a budget can be hard work, but once in a while it's nice to spend a little extra cash on yourself. So, that's exactly what I did at my local Sephora and Ulta stores, and had zero buyer's remorse! Here's what caught my eye without breaking my wallet.

Sephora Collection Glossy Lip Pencil 'Pale Pink', $10.00

Just when you thought the jumbo lip pencil craze was over, Sephora launches an entire line filled with ultra-wearable colors. The texture is quite smooth, feels light on the lips, and is easily buildable. Unlike the popular Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains, the staying power on this product is minimal. Reapplication, however, is simple and can be done without the need of a mirror. While the color is a mix between a nude-pink and peach, I find that it suites my particular skin tone quite nicely, and can be worn with anything from a minimal makeup look to a smokey eye.

Bumble and Bumble Bb. Texture Hair (Un) Dressing Creme, $14.00/2oz.
As of late, my hair has seen but two hairstyles- a messy bun and a ponytail. Having a hectic schedule leaves me little time to even think about styling my hair, and thought that it was time for a change. I pair this with the Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray before french-braiding my hair, wait until it's dry, and undo the braid to reveal freakin' beautiful, effortless, and voluminous waves!


While the Lorac PRO Palette looks beyond gorgeous, I can't will myself to purchase it before I finally buy the original Naked Palette from Urban Decay. I found this tiny gem while waiting to be rung up at an Ulta store, and was pleasantly surprised by the low price tag for three super pigmented, blendable, and neutral shadows. Each of these shades (Nude, Pewter, and Espresso) can be worn alone, in pairs, or all together for a beautiful smokey eye. Travel friendly- perfect for those days when you're running late!


Oftentimes it's the little things in life that give you a bit of joy. I'm very happy with my products, and even happier that they didn't break the bank (well... entirely). What do you spoil yourself with?

1 comments:

  1. I love lip crayons too. They are just so super easy to apply and feel light on the lips. Yours looks a really nice nude colour, perfect for every day!

    http://allaboutevesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

 

Connect

Follow on Bloglovin

the bloggers

alina | 24 | california
chelsee | 23 | california

Contact

For business inquiries please contact us at: