Take Note | Simple Stationary

image If there's one thing that helps get me through a tough quarter at school, it's stationary. Just knowing that I have (now) stock-pile of adorable notebooks ready for use is enough motivation for me to take even more notes!


Elephants & Florals

The two just go together, don't they? I found these lovely notebooks at a local Japanese market and was immediately drawn to their simple and clean design. The 'Travel of the Elephant' lightweight, unique, and even has some inspiring words on the cover. The 'Prendre du repos' (meaing 'take rest' in French) notebooks is, essentially, spring manifested in an adorable piece of stationary.

Take Note

A hectic schedule just increases my odds of forgetting something really important. Sticking an awesome cardboard-inspired sticky note to my mirror, however, reminds me to keep it together! I found each of these at Target for just $1.00, and have never been happier. The pink bow notepad has tear-away pieces of paper with an adorable footnote pattern, and the 'Take Note' mini notebook is perfect for tossing into my purse and jotting things throughout the day.

Color Blocks

Brighten your day by having an ultra-bright notebook in your grubby little hands! Moleskin planners are definitely one of my all-time favorite brands of stationary as I find they're quite reliable, sturdy, and have a certain 'classic chic'-ness to them. Pictured left is my current Moleskin planner, and to the right is a chunky, wide-ruled notebook from Greenroom. Both are lovely, bright, radiate a nerdy happiness.


Hopefully I'll be able to fill these notebooks before I allow myself to purchase any more! Do you find stationary to be at all interesting, or is it sort of a dweeb-y hobby? Let us know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Connect

Follow on Bloglovin

the bloggers

alina | 24 | california
chelsee | 23 | california

Contact

For business inquiries please contact us at: