Haul | Sephora Birthday Goodies


image
With Sephora's recent VIB sale and my April birthday, I figured it was time to treat myself and try a slew of high-end makeup and skin care products. These were all highly recommended and had been on my wish-list for quite some time, and I'm pleased to say that I've been very happy with every product I purchased!


Drugstore makeup is fantastic, but there a few choice products that are often worth the splurge. I decided to invest in a tinted moisturizer, foundation, and concealer to use on special occasions, a face wash to calm my now extra-oily skin, a fantastic body butter with a juicy scent, and a mattifying setting spray to help blend my makeup. I picked up one new pink, natural-looking lipstick, received a sparkly pink lipstick as a gift, redeemed a free birthday set from Sephora (which includes one mini-mascara and a brown-toned red lipstick), and a facial scrub with gorgeous packaging. Here's a quick list of the newest additions to my collection:

NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer 'Groenland', $42.00

NARS Sheer Glow Foundation 'Punjab', $45.00

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer 'Medium 1 Custard', $29.00

Make Up Forever Birthday Set, free with Sephora VIB membership




Urban Decay De-Slick Makeup Setting Spray, $14.00

MAC Lustre Lipstick 'Patisserie', $16.00

Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick 'Naked', $22.00

Benefit Samples, free at Benefit counters

I think it's a great idea to treat yourself for your birthday! While I'm super excited to try out all of these new products, it may be a while until I purchase any new high-end products as I pretty much broke the bank on this trip. Do you spoil yourself every once in a while? Let us know below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Connect

Follow on Bloglovin

the bloggers

alina | 24 | california
chelsee | 23 | california

Contact

For business inquiries please contact us at: