Review | Contouring on a budget - Inglot Sculpting Powder in 505



Is contouring still popular? Ahahha I wouldn't know because it's been forever since I've made a post ahahahahaha *internal screaming*

Alright, Inglot's Sculpting Powder in 505 is my new favorite contouring powder when I'm going for a more natural look. At first I didn't think it would show up on my NC35 skintone. In the photo above it almost looks like a taupe-y blush, but I think in real life it's more brown grey than purple grey. The product itself is pigmented, smooth, and has enough of that grey cool undertone to replicate the look of shadows on the face. You can buy Inglot products separately in the pan and put them in your own Z palettes OR you can buy Inglot palettes in store. Inglot is kind of a tough brand to shop for in stores, but some Macys have a few of their products in stock. If you're in the Las Vegas area, the Macy's at the Fashion Show Plaza sells Inglot. There are also two Inglot stores, one in the Forum Shops and another in Town Square.

Picture time! Here's my face without any contouring.

I've already got on a bit of foundation (NARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation in Barcelona), winged liner and mascara (Stila stay all day waterproof liquid liner in Intense Black / Lancome Grandiose mascara), and brows (Anastasia dip brow pomade in Granite). Lemme show you how this sculpting powder looks on my skin!


It's very subtle I would say, but during the daytime that's exactly what I'm going for. I added some blush and lip stain to complete the look.

Long story short, this is a great contouring powder for a more naturally contoured look. On my combination dry skin, I've seen this sucker last all day long! It's starting to warm up now so that'll be another test to see if it's also sweatproof, but so far the Inglot sculpting powder in 505 is a win for me. At $15 USD, it's definitely a more affordable option to all the other contouring powders on the market.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Connect

Follow on Bloglovin

the bloggers

alina | 24 | california
chelsee | 23 | california

Contact

For business inquiries please contact us at: